US Army Corps of Engineers
Originally constructed in 1942 by the US Department of War as part of the war effort, the structure consisted of a three bay steel airplane hangar. The scope of work for this project was to convert one bay of the hangar into an engine maintenance shop and office space and the modification of a second bay to allow a C-130 to pull all the way into the space for maintenance.
AG Build Georgia - 1st Place, US Army Corps of Engineers - Superior Safety ... read more
Dobbins Air Reserve Base - Maintenance Bays Upgrade
AG Build Georgia - 1st Place, US Army Corps of Engineers - Superior Safety Performance