Lanier Technical College
Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG)
New South Construction worked with the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) and the Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission (GSFIC) to construct the new approximately 337,861-square-foot Hall County Campus for Lanier Technical College. This 94-acre development allows Lanier Technical College to grow into the 21st century and beyond by becoming a state-of-the-art technical institution that trains the future workforce for northeast Georgia. This monumental project features six new buildings, including a conference center. The new campus allows for the addition of programs vital to the economic growth of Georgia including marine engine technology, mechatronics, poultry science technology, wireless engineering technology, and expansion of the nursing program. The campus also has outdoor instructional space, a commercial truck driving range, and a burn tower for fire science instruction.
- The Breeden-Giles Administration & Student Success building is made up of two stories and sits at 46,280 square feet
- The James A. Walter Allied Health building is three stories and totals 63,434 square feet
- The two-story Chris Riley Instructional building is 44,560 square feet
- The Kubota Manufacturing Applied Technology Center is a two-story, 103,953-square-foot building
- The Governor Nathan Deal Economic Development Center & Campus Support building is 33,984 square feet
- The Wilbur & Dixie Ramsey Conference Center sits atop the hill overlooking the campus and is 45,650 square feet
This project is part of the Georgia Peach Program.
Awards & Recognition