Chattahoochee Technical College
Georgia State Financing & Investment Commission (GSFIC)
Originally constructed in 1939, New South converted the former Woodstock Elementary School into a modern, functional campus for Chattahoochee Technical College. The 46,011-square-foot campus was a Design-Build project and consisted of major renovations to 13 classrooms, the library, student success center, faculty offices, restrooms, and the outdoor plaza. The renovation included updates to meet ADA requirements for the building; new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, including fire suppression; updates to the existing kitchen and gymnasium; as well as removal and abatement of hazardous materials. Project scope also included a roof replacement and new exterior windows.